Udemy is the online course platform that houses my three kettlebell online programs.
The latest six part series, Kettlebells for the Busy Professional, will be featured on FMTV starting November 2017 and if you aren’t looking for the whole kettlebell catalog, you can get the breakout product: The At-Home Guide to Kettlebells both only $32 by clicking those links.
If you’re looking for something to make you a better instructor or an expert lifter, The Comprehensive Kettlebell Catalog is for you.
The Comprehensive Kettlebell Catalog – Everything you need to be the best kettlebell instructor and lifter you can be! And as a thank you for being in the tribe, it’s only $98!
What are the requirements?
- You will need a kettlebell, 2×4, hand towel, and jump stretch band to practice the drills in the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- After course completion, the students will be better kettlebell teachers and lifters.
- Students will know how to execute and teach the 6 foundational kettlebell exercises
- Students will understand how to put together programs for general physical preparedness
- Students will be equipped with drills to fix the most common mistakes when kettlebell lifting
What is the target audience?
- This course is for kettlebell enthusiasts and lifters
- This course is NOT for people who want to just “get a workout in” and not understand the mechanics behind the lifts
Click here to purchase!