The Comprehensive Kettlebell Catalog – Everything you need to be the best kettlebell instructor and lifter you can be!
What are the requirements?
- You will need a kettlebell, 2×4, hand towel, and jump stretch band to practice the drills in the course.
What am I going to get from this course?
- After course completion, the students will be better kettlebell teachers and lifters.
- Students will know how to execute and teach the 6 foundational kettlebell exercises
- Students will understand how to put together programs for general physical preparedness
- Students will be equipped with drills to fix the most common mistakes when kettlebell lifting
- Students receive a certificate that count for 0.9 NASM ceu’s and 9 AFAA cec’s
What is the target audience?
- This course is for kettlebell enthusiasts and lifters
- This course is NOT for people who want to just “get a workout in” and not understand the mechanics behind the lifts
Use coupon code “TWENTYOFF” for a 20% discount.
Click here to purchase!